Complaint Review: Oil and Wind - Internet

• Oil and Wind

Internet
    United States

Oil and Wind Mooseweb Never sent my product. Internet

I ordered my oil diffuser on January 8th 2018 and it is now April 16th and I’ve never received it. I emailed them twice and got no response. I contacted them through Facebook and they told me I will be getting it soon and the reason it takes so long is because they are specifically being made to order. I messaged them again recently and never got a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2018 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oil-and-wind/internet/oil-and-wind-mooseweb-never-sent-my-product-internet-1438971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content