Complaint Review: Passages Malibu - Malibu California

• Passages Malibu
    6824 meadows ct
    Malibu, California
    USA

Passages Malibu Passages Malibu worst rehab for the most money. Malibu California

I had the nightmare of going to Passages Malibu for a grand total of 2 days. I was told they didn't know how to handle a addict like me. Truth be told I detox hard but I was at a rehab facility im sure they have had other's like me detox there. I hope they got treated better then myself. I was thrown out on the street, unfortunately I live in a different state so getting home was a chore with no money I had spent it all for help. They claim an 80 percent success they can achieve that by not accepting people who really need help and are most likely not even addicts. Lame thanks for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2017 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/passages-malibu/malibu-california-90265/passages-malibu-passages-malibu-worst-rehab-for-the-most-money-malibu-california-1383163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content