Complaint Review: PayPal and PayPal credit - Internet

• Reported By: David E — Las Vegas Nevada United States
  • PayPal and PayPal credit

Internet
    United States

PayPal and PayPal credit PayPal Won’t remove a fraudulent charge and they never answer their dispute phone number Internet

So I had a fraudulent charge from seekverify canceled subscription within 30 minutes had 48 hours to cancel have the emails from them and from myself to them with all timestamps contacted seekverify they do nothing. PayPal credit and PayPal doesn’t help me resolve the issue they blow me off or put me on hold it’s a nightmare if I would’ve used a credit card this would’ve been removed immediately! Will never use PayPal or PayPal credit in the future not to be trusted absolute nightmare all over $39!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2018 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paypal-and-paypal-credit/internet/paypal-and-paypal-credit-paypal-wont-remove-a-fraudulent-charge-and-they-never-answer-t-1428444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content