Complaint Review: Perino watch - China

• Reported By: Colleen — Pine Bush New York United States
  • Perino watch

, China
    China

Perino watch They advertised that I could have a watch for $6 dollars and $90 + was taken from my account.

I just read that there are others that have been scared by they company- Perino Watch. How do I get my money back? I would buy the $6 watch but NOT for $90 + !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/perino-watch/china/perino-watch-they-advertised-that-i-could-have-a-watch-for-6-dollars-and-90-was-taken-1447283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content