X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Phoncolmi.com -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: pmar — Roseville United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Phoncolmi.com United States

Phoncolmi.com Order was never shipped after making payment Internet

On September 10, 2018, I placed an order for 5 Bento Boxes to be shipped to VA using a credit card for payment.  They thanked me for my order #2396 and said it was being shipped.

I never recieved a confirmation email and after several days I emailed them at their support email.  There was no response from my first email or the 3 more emails I subsequently sent.  The last one being sent today October 2, 2018.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2018 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/phoncolmicom/phoncolmicom-order-was-never-shipped-after-making-payment-internet-1463287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair