Complaint Review: Poshmark .com - Redwood City California

101 Redwood Shores Pkwy Fl.3
    Redwood City, California
    United States

Poshmark .com Dismiss my request for return. Redwood City California

I purchased a handbag from Poshmark website which was posted as suede made ,the bag is made of polish leather which change the shape and looks .I opened return request in two days (Poshmark policy gives three days)For two weeks I comunicated with Poshmark sending pictures and emails (I have all copies of the emails ).Poshmark reject my case .I am left with handbag worth $900 which I don’t like and want.My case is is one of several hundreds according BBB reviews .I am looking for exposing dishonest and scamming practice of Poshmark company making $100 million per year  cheating they costumers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2018 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/poshmark-com/redwood-city-california-94065-1176/poshmark-com-dismiss-my-request-for-return-redwood-city-california-1436148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content