Complaint Review: Prime TV Satellite Systems

• Reported By: North Charleston South Carolina
  • Prime TV Satellite Systems
    1930 N Poplar Street Suite 1
    Southen Pines, North Carolina

Prime TV Satellite Systems ripoffed off just like everyone else on this site, rebate ripoff Southen Pines North Carolina

*Author of original report: credited $40 on my account, received 1 month of programming free

I was ripped off just like eveyone else. I filed for my rebate in September with all the proper paperwork (I copied everything). I am being told the that as of today (12/17/03) it will be another 30 days.

I contacted

Stella
North Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2003 02:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prime-tv-satellite-systems/southen-pines-north-carolina-28387/prime-tv-satellite-systems-ripoffed-off-just-like-everyone-else-on-this-site-rebate-ripof-75213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

credited $40 on my account, received 1 month of programming free

AUTHOR: Stella - (U.S.A.)

First, I see nothing wrong with contacting that person's mother. I would do the same thing. If some people enjoy the feeling of being ripped off that's there business

I contacted the NC attorney general today by mail. I am sending him a copy of my complaint along with the posts on www.cabledatacomnews.com apparently PrimeTV has some problems paying installers as well.

I did get some results by contacting DirectTV. I asked for a supervisor. I stated that I knew DTV and PTV were not the same company BUT I was asked to fill out DTV paperwork, Sign a DTV annual agreement, set up DTV programming via a phone call using my phone and DTV pays PTV for the customers so there must be a fiscal relationship between the two companies.

I was immediately credited $40 on my account, received 1 month of programming free ($39.99) and was told they would try to contact PrimeTV for me.