Complaint Review: Pro Wealth Solution - Brooksville Mississippi

• Reported By: Brooksville Mississippi
  • Pro Wealth Solution
    236 N. Oliver St.
    Brooksville, Mississippi

Pro wealth Solution took my money double charge me on my credit card. They had over 25,000 of names of people on their Web page that they had RIPPED OFF. Bruce Castro@allsolution.network.com told me that I would be getting my ASN bonces but received nothing only double charges on my credit card. BEWARE

Diane
Brooksville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2007 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pro-wealth-solution/brooksville-mississippi/pro-wealth-solution-bruce-castro-home-base-business-took-my-money-bruce-allsolutionsnet-235215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I am not and have no affiliation with Pro Wealth Solutions

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

Bruce Castro nor All solutions network is not and never has been associated in anyway with Pro Wealth Solutions.

Please remove me from any indication of same...

Joining the All Solutions Network is absolutely free. We take no money, at all for memberships, and moneys that are earned are made from our affiliations with companies like Target, s****. />
We never, EVER, have anyone's credit card info that would even allow us double charge a card, even if we were so inclined.

Even though I disagree with the few complaints I've seen against my name and company, at least, they were referring to the right entity.

Pro Wealth Solutions is not me or us.

I am not and have no affiliation with Pro Wealth Solutions

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

Please remove me from any indication of same...

Pro Wealth Solutions is not me or us.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

You apparantly have the wrong company

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

As I was once told, if you are not getting some complaints somewhere, all that means is that you are not working.

Go get your money

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

Im sorry that scum bag ripped you off. Since your both in Brooksville you should just go down there and demand your money back. Another option is get your self a large sign and camp out infront of their offices(on public property). Tell every person you see how they ripped you off. Then at the same time sue them in small claims court. You'll money back so fast.

Good luck