Complaint Review: profit.co.uk -

• Updated: Tue, June 12, 2018
  • Reported By: nick — United States
  • profit.co.uk

Italy

profit.co.uk James Taylor, James Marnley, Emanuela Di Tillio Absolute Crooks And Need To Be Stopped ASAP Scammers And Ruthless Con Artists With No Heart Crypto Con Fraud

I wished I had read about this con earlier as since losing out to these crooks I have read countless articles recent and historical that all tell a familiar tale.

I was looking for an investment opportunity and thought I had found it and once I had parted with the money the phones were not getting answered and when they were I was geting fobbed off with lies and excuses.

I wanted crypto currencies and advice on what to buy and that couple just took my money, made loads of unfulfilled promises of investments here and returns there and didn't really have any expertise between them, not like their website will have you believe anyway, they just knew more than I did enough to sound convincing at the time - I feel distrught and totally had over buy all this.

Their whole murky operation needs to be investigated by HMRC and Trading Standards as I know I am not the only one they have burned like this and most certainly I wont be the last.

He is called James Taylor and his company isnt even a company anymore and had been dissolved, but he is still pretending to trade and be UK based though, in fact I found out that he resides in Italy - On my savings no doubt!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2018 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/profitcouk/-/profitcouk-james-taylor-james-marnley-emanuela-di-tillio-absolute-crooks-and-need-to-b-1447158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content