Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House - Nationwide

• Publishers Clearing House

Nationwide
    United States

Publishers Clearing House PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

I, like millions of other people, signed up for the prizes PCH offers under the assumption it was FREE and you did not have to buy anything.  This turned out to be false and I accepted my stupidity for believing them.

But then I started to get all kinds of charges on my debit card for items I NEVER ORDERED AND DID NOT WANT.  I looked on line and found literally nundreds of people who found similar charges for items that they never ordered.  Apparently they are selling credit card information to other entities to SCAM OLD PEOPLE like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2018 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/publishers-clearing-house/nationwide/publishers-clearing-house-publishers-clearing-house-nationwide-1439398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content