Complaint Review: R an P Logistics - Las Nevada,

2785 East Desert Inn Rd
    Las , Nevada,
    United States

R an P Logistics Pinnacle jobs Didn’t pay me my full paycheck Las Nevada,

Hi my name is Kaamilya, I’ve been working at this company called R and P Logistics for a month now and I’ve been seeing a lot of things go on in this company, the employer has failed to pay me and other employees our full paycheck amount that was supposed to be paid on 7/6/2018 and has mention if I, Kaamilya, talks about payroll to him he was going to fire me. He has also mentioned in a video recording he is not TJ Maxx and will not be paying the employees who he fired over a paycheck, a final paycheck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2018 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/r-an-p-logistics/las-nevada-89121/r-an-p-logistics-pinnacle-jobs-didnt-pay-me-my-full-paycheck-las-nevada-1451106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content