Complaint Review: R & R Gun Sales - MITCHELLVILLE IOWA

• Reported By: Clarke — mitchellville United States
  • R & R Gun Sales

MITCHELLVILLE, IOWA
    United States

R & R Gun Sales Joe McCreary, Wrote me a check that boughnsed, & then closed the account to aviod payment !!!! MITCHELLVILLE IOWA

Joe McCreary, needed Fast cash for emergency so I gave him $ 500.00 cash & had him write me a check for the $500.00 & post dated the check to give him time to pay me back or give me the cash & return the check to him. After aviody me & putting me off , I finally presented check to his bank & insuffente funds !!!!!.  After I nagged him, he closed the account.

Stay away from R & R or they will screw ya, with out KISSING ya first !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/r-r-gun-sales/mitchellville-iowa/r-r-gun-sales-joe-mccreary-wrote-me-a-check-that-boughnsed-then-closed-the-account-1451223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content