Complaint Review: RBK*Resumegig - Internet

• RBK*Resumegig

Internet
    United States

RBK*Resumegig Debiting my bank account

My bank account has an automatic debit for RBK.  Despite numerous phone calls and even canceling my debt card they are still manageing to get money out of my account.  I have never used this service and have been disabled for 20 Years.  My wife works at the same job for almost 17 years and we have no use for this service.  I do not know what to do.  This company is a scam.  I am so sick of this company and I wish they could be shut down! This has been going on for almost 2 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2018 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rbkresumegig/internet/rbkresumegig-debiting-my-bank-account-1438854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content