Report: #1422094

10620 Treena Street, Suite 230
    San Diego, California
    United States

ReadersMagnet Fake Quote! Scam! ReadersMagnet is a scam! San Diego California

A certain Kyle who is a senior consultant called me and said that my book is highly recommended by a literary agent, he said that if I register my book in New York Rights Fair, I will be traditionally published, and also because I am recommended by a literary scout he will give me a free publishing package, this got me excited but because I need to ask my wife first, I told him that I will call back tomorrow.

When I checked their website, I realized that the amount he quoted me which is $1499 is the total cost if I get a book fair and a publishing package from them. Making this free publishing package not to be free at all.

Never deal with this kind of company! Scammers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2018 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/readersmagnet/san-diego-california-92131/readersmagnet-fake-quote-scam-readersmagnet-is-a-scam-san-diego-california-1422094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content