Complaint Review: Real Nitro - St. Petersburg Florida

• Real Nitro
    PO Box 35482
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    United States

Real Nitro I ordered a free sample bottle and they continued sending the product at my expense. St. Petersburg Florida

I ordered a free sample and decided the product did me no good.

I did not order the product to consume since I saw no benefit when I tried it.

The supplier started sending me monthly shipments of the product and charging me for each one. I have found it impossible to end these shipments due to the lack of contact information either on the bottles or on the internet.

This is a last desperation move to try to shut down the shipments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2017 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/real-nitro/st-petersburg-florida-33705/real-nitro-i-ordered-a-free-sample-bottle-and-they-continued-sending-the-product-at-my-ex-1413972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content