Complaint Review: Regis Foods - Internet

• Reported By: hurtcustomer — plymouth Other United Kingdom
  • Regis Foods

Internet
    United States of America

Regis Foods regisfoods.co.uk Dont buy from Regis Foods BEWARE!! COMPLETE RIP-OFF MERCHANTS Bognor regis Internet

*Consumer Comment: Regis foods uk .......brilliant...best ever.

Regis foods deliver Iceland/Aldi quality food at Harrods prices. The food is meant to be of gourmet quality. Ha ha ha, what a joke!
I bought a box of frozen plaice fish fillets and what I saw was watery, old fish that had a human hair stuck on one of the fillets. After speaking to my regis foods 'fishman with a difference' about it, I found the only difference was he wasn't bothered and said that it wasn't his problem.
I am still trying to get a refund. So just beware, its a disgusting service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/regis-foods/internet/regis-foods-regisfoodscouk-dont-buy-from-regis-foods-beware-complete-rip-off-merchants-836339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Regis foods uk .......brilliant...best ever.

AUTHOR: thefishuk - (United Kingdom)

The sad troubled individual that has written the only complaint about this brilliant ,quality and service orientated company should really get alife.I have been buying this company's top class products for 10 years and have entertained various notaries with their fantastic produce.Well done Regis for only having one...very petty complaint after all these years.Hopefully I have now redressed the balance.