Complaint Review: RESORT OWNER RESALES ,INC - Debary FLORIDA

• RESORT OWNER RESALES ,INC
    3075 Enterprise Road
    Debary, FLORIDA
    United States

RESORT OWNER RESALES ,INC Collected $699.00 for help with a time share resale in NYC---Tx for any help Debary FLORIDA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Very Confused

Resort Owner Resales collected$699.00-for help with a sale of our condo- they received our money-nothing happened-not ANY response to our many requests--absolutely no responses to our questions once they rec our check--Thankyou for any help that you can give us-we are both in our 80's and this is very difficult for us--perhaps we are too trusting The company is RESORT OWNERS RESALES/3075Enterprise Road/Debary,Florida 32713---866/997/7295 --Fax=386/742/7506

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resort-owner-resales-inc/debary-florida-32713/resort-owner-resales-inc-collected-69900-for-help-with-a-time-share-resale-in-nyc-t-1443142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Very Confused

AUTHOR: James - (United States)

I am the sales agent that brought Bob and Nancy on the market.Spoke with them for almost 2 weeks prior to mailing them the marketing agreement and answered all there questions and at no point were they pressured or promised any "overnight" results as this is a timeshare and selling them is a process.The documents were sent on 4/16/18,recieved back on 4/21/18 at which point I let them know we recieved it and would get started.They replied and thanked me,within 4 days I was getting 4-5 emails a day as well as phone calls and kindly replied to them all that we just got started and I would let them know when I had a lead.At this point I got a call from their grandson who was an attorney and spoke with him as well.After they spoke with him again they reitterated that they were with me to do whatever it takes to get the timeshare sold and I responded I would be in touch.After several more phone call exchanges over the next week the emails again started.Lets keep in mind that the timeshare has been active for 2 weeks at this point and I have been in constant almost daily contact and have verifaction of this.Now understanding the nature of timeshare owners after 21 years of working with them who in many cases feel somewhat jaded for being talked into buying the timeshare I do realize sellers can get anxious and assume the worst.For them to say there has been no communication is beyond rediculous(again I have all email and phone exchanges).I was even contacted by their daughter who I spoke with and set up communication with her by email as well. I explained the situation and she also agreed that I can't be focusing and working on getting the unit sold if  I have to constantly try to settle them down at which point she told me to follow up with her by email once a week and she would contact them.I have worked with timeshare owners for over 2 decades and love what I do and believe in the product as long as it is being utilized.I take folks who want or need to get out of a timeshare and people get a great deal on a timeshare that in many cases is 2 to 3 times the price at the resort.In closing the owner of the company followed up with Nancy on this report at which point she was simply nasty and derogatory and would not let him speak.I'm not sure how going after the people trying to help her is going to resolve the timeshare ownership but maybe it's the resort she should be angry with as they are the ones who sold it to her.We will continue to do as promised but like anything on the internet don't believe everything you read.