Complaint Review: Resort Travelers International

• Resort Travelers International
    108 Commerce Street
    Lake Mary, Florida
    United States

Resort Travelers International RTI found another "honest" but gullible Westgate owner to fleece. Lake Mary Florida

As with all the other reports from this year I have experienced exactly the same treatment from RTI. I began the process in February of this year and sent them 1437.00 to market my "extra weeks." Over the next few months I eceived a couple offers which I was unable to fill. I called repeatedly to see what I might be doing wrong but the rep assured me I was following instructions.

It is now November and spring of 2018 is lready booking and I have heard nothing. I plan to call them this week and try to get some committment out of them in writing. I have a feeling this is a train wreck about to happen. If I am ever in the Lake Mary florida area I plan to "visit" these folks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2017 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content