Report: #1382032

• Salter Stairs

Nationwide
    USA

Salter Spiral Stairs Terrible Service Collegeville PA

I've never ever given anyone on Yelp, a 1 star review. If I could give a ZERO, I would. These people are just plain bad. First, 2 production delays, causing my installers to have to be cancelled. Now? They can't find my shipment at all. I paid for $7000 (way above the average sale for them) back in April for my stairs. Not only, could they not meet the promised delivery time twice, they couldn't meet a June 28th delivery time. They tell me that the stairs have been done since June 5th, but the first PRO shipping number I got was invalid. Then, the 2nd one I got from them, when calling the actual shipper tell me that the Pro number is someone else's and they don't have me in the system. It's just a complete joke. I'm not buying a $29 pair of shoes. I'm spending $7000 with installers waiting for this to arrive. I can't imagine if and when this does arrive, what would it be like to have a missing part or damage. Be careful when dealing with these guys and unless you have months to wait, I wouldn't waste your valuable time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2017 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/salter-stairs/nationwide/salter-spiral-stairs-terrible-service-collegeville-pa-1382032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content