Complaint Review: Sandy sansing bmw - Nationwide

• Reported By: Dennis — Milton United States
  • Sandy sansing bmw

Nationwide
    United States

Sandy sansing bmw I had my brakes repaired and it lead to my engine heads being repaired at a price of $8000 dollars. Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: STOP Going To A Dealer For Service...Unless You Enjoy Being DEFRAUDED!

I had my brakes repaired and was informed by the auto supervisor that my heads were bad and I drove the car to the repair location with no issues! When I asked to speak to the owners, I got the run around! very bad business! I will never buy another vehicle from this location and will inform all the people that I  know to due like wise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2018 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sandy-sansing-bmw/nationwide/sandy-sansing-bmw-i-had-my-brakes-repaired-and-it-lead-to-my-engine-heads-being-repaired-a-1466926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

STOP Going To A Dealer For Service...Unless You Enjoy Being DEFRAUDED!

AUTHOR: The Dog - (United States)

There is NEVER any reason for you to take your car to a dealership for non-warranty service! The FRAUD and DECEPTION which is rampant on the sales floor has now flown into the shop, just like raw sewage on a down hill street! When you go to the dealership for service, you will get price gouging, poor customer service, price gouging, incompetent "mechanics", price gouging, poor customer service, price gouging and fraud/deception! Look around and find a good independent mechanic. You WILL FIND much better prices, more experienced mechanics (not parts changers), much better customer service. This dealership thought you were stupid and they tried their con-game. SPREAD THE WORD! Again, don't ever, ever again go to any dealership for repairs. You will open yourself up for fraud and deception. That's a FACT!