Complaint Review: Scott-Bargains

• Scott-Bargains
    14500 #E Lee Rd
    Chantilly, Virginia
    United States of America

Scott-Bargains Scott Myer Scott Myer owner of Scott-Bargains sold me a Dell PowerEdge 1800 that was suppose to have 4 gigs of RAM and few weeks later I opened the server case to find out that it have 2 Gigs of RAM. Chantilly, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Scott always treated me and my kids well

*Consumer Comment: You are Complaining about what exactly?

Scott Myer owner of Scott-Bargains sold me a Dell PowerEdge 1800 server that was suppose to have 4 Gigs of memory installed.  Later, after few weeks I tried to install Window server Operating System and find out that 2 Gigs of RAM was installed.  I contacted him by phone in regards to this and he said he can't do anything about it.  I feel scammed big time by this guy.  Also, it took him a month to send me an Invoice for purchased server.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scott-bargains/chantilly-virginia-20152/scott-bargains-scott-myer-scott-myer-owner-of-scott-bargains-sold-me-a-dell-poweredge-1800-864768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Scott always treated me and my kids well

AUTHOR: KeithS - (USA)

I have purchased many things from Scotts Bargains over the years. In this time twice I ended up with something that didn't fit the original description, and once just not work, on both occasions Scott gave me a better product then originally prurchased. I trust Scott, never have I seen him take advantage. That said when I had a problem I contacted him immediately, he is after all in business to make money not lose it. When you buy used equipment ther is always a chance it will break after you buy it and Scott doesn't imply any warranties.

Scott always treated me well and I recommend him whole heartedly.

You are Complaining about what exactly?

AUTHOR: Publicdefender - (United States of America)

I have bought a number of things at this store and have been. Happy with all but one purchase; he fixed the problem. What is your problem? How did you approach it? Were you a jerk? y come off as a jerk here so I imagine that you're not easy to deal with.

You probably bought it for like 100 buck and you are expecting perfection. If you want new, go to Best Buy you cheap b*****d.