Complaint Review: Scott Fishman Plumbing

• Reported By: Scott Fishman Plumbing Scam — Seattle Washington
  • Scott Fishman Plumbing

Scott Fishman Plumbing Scott Fishman Plumber Ripoff Seattle Washington

*Consumer Comment: Plumber Scott Fishman must be 80 years old, Please Retire

If you live in Seattle, do not hire Scott Fishman as your plummer. He came to my home to help with some bathroom repairs particularly a new sink installation. The sink was in the box ready for his arrival. You think he would get the point that I like my home to be clean when I left a postit note on the door reading "kindly take off your shoes." NOPE!

Everything was organized in the area around the new sink upon his arrival for installation. When he finished his work, the bathroom was gross. Parts and tools all over the place. Plastic and boxes covered the floors. He even managed to track dirt onto my brand new carpet in the hallway leading to the bathroom. I arrived home later in the day, excited to see the new sink, and I was shocked at the mess he left. I asked him if he is going to clean up after himself and he replied "I am not a cleaning service." Truly unprofessional and disrespectful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2014 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Plumber Scott Fishman must be 80 years old, Please Retire

AUTHOR: James - (USA)

Plumbers are very helpful and I always appreciated their effort but plumber Scott Fishman is too old to be working. He looks like he is 80 years old and he is sooo slow. My toilet was clogged and it took him 2 full days to fix it. 2 full days! And he charges an hourly rate. Scott Fishman needs to focus on taking care of his grandkids and stop charging people money for his SLOW contract work. Do not hire Scott Fishman as your plumber in the state of Washington. You can go onto craigslist abd find someone better. Save your money.