Complaint Review: Scott Robyn -

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2018
  • Reported By: Mary — Zamboanga City Philippines
  • Scott Robyn

United States

Scott Robyn Scott Robyn Smith Fraud. He send gifts and $100,000.00 and opened a credit account for me in UBA Bank. Late, did I know that it is a scam. Internet

My name is Scott Miller, i  was born on 15th of April 1970, am single not married. My  father has passed away. He was originated from United State
 of America, I was born and grew up in NY. I am the only son  and child of my family. I live here in Poland, because i  love it here, it has been a country of my choice, from where  I am communicating with you and working as a marine and  chief security officer in US marine authority based in  contract assignment here in Poland.

Down below are some of the items you will be expecting. [continued below]....

........

5. A rose flower
6. Apple Lap-top
7. I pad mobile and
8. $100.000.00 USA

We've chatted for a week now. At first I find him serious and I thought his words are true. Last thing I know is that its too late to retrieve my information (name, work address and contact number) which I give to him because I thought his serious. I'm so stupid. He told me that he already shipped the items with the credit card there which he created for me in UBA Bank  to purchase a house. Last night, he informed me that the items are in the courier and might be delivered after 3 days depending upon the country I'm in via united states defense courier service. I research for him in the net using the sender's name he gave me and I just found out  here in Rip.off today that there are 3 persons who filed a report about him with the same message from what I receive. So, I did file my report hoping it will be heard here. Please help me report him to proper authorities. He might be using the credit card in my account. Help me please. I don't want to have a problem in the future. This gives me light not to trust someone I just meet in dating site and to not give personnal information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2018 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scott-robyn/-/scott-robyn-scott-robyn-smith-fraud-he-send-gifts-and-10000000-and-opened-a-credit-acc-1455886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content