Complaint Review: Seafield Drug and Alcohol center - Westhampton Beach NY

• Seafield Drug and Alcohol center
    7 Seafield Lane
    Westhampton Beach, NY
    United States

Seafield Drug and Alcohol center Lisa Zahralban payment reversal of services rendered, aided employee in charge-back fraud Westhampton Beach NY

I was just scammed by Catherine Pryzmont as a representative of Seafield.  Pryzmont explaining that she was a representative of an outpatient of Seafield Drug rehab center. Pryzmont provided her identification and also showed her online Google business listing with her name and Seafield's phone number. I called to confirm. I then sold her digital goods. Then some time later, the payments were reversed. Since Catherine was not picking up my phone calls, I called Seafield to collect payment. I was passed around on the phone and everyone was really helpful until they learned it was about a charge back payment.

Then their attitudes changed and when they learned it was Catherine Pryzmont who represented the company, they started repeating "We are not allowed to give information about our employees." I said, I dont want information, I offered to send documents so they can just make good on the payment. [continued below]....

..... "No, we do not give information about employees." So I explained, there is no information to give, just give me an email to send the documents, "We do not give information about employees."  was speaking to  Lisa Zahralban, Director of Human Resources. What a joke. I explained I was going to write a ripoffreport about this fraud and they told me to go ahead! Good thing I recorded the phone call. I'll post it soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seafield-drug-and-alcohol-center/westhampton-beach-ny-11978/seafield-drug-and-alcohol-center-lisa-zahralban-payment-reversal-of-services-rendered-a-1451192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content