Complaint Review: Simplex.com - Tel Aviv Tel Aviv

• Reported By: Megan — Marietta Georgia United States
  • Simplex.com

Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
    Israel

Simplex.com fintech DO NOT USE SIMPLEX . COM They are a complete rip off! Tel Aviv Tel Aviv

I tried to use simplex to send $5k to a company and they changed my credit card twice and then declined my payment!  Then they said it will take up to 48 hours to put the money back in my account.  That was 4 days ago and no money!!  My bank is working on getting me my money back.  Every time I use simplex's email system it looks like just an automated answer comes back.  DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!  BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2017 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/simplexcom/tel-aviv-tel-aviv/simplexcom-fintech-do-not-use-simplex-com-they-are-a-complete-rip-off-tel-aviv-tel-avi-1418775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content