Complaint Review: Skillz real money pool - San Francisco California

• Skillz real money pool

San Francisco, California
    United States

Skillz real money pool Got a $160 off our credit card San Francisco California

My husband didn’t truly understand the game he said he would win some games and he lost some games he said he won more than what he lost. When we went to pay our credit card bill we were out of $160 Dollars. I contacted the company on last Saturday it took them a couple of days (Wednesday) to get back with me. He ask me for my husband user name or email address gave it to him hadn’t heard back I email him today after waiting three days he just emailed back and said they couldn’t refund us the money cause he played tournament and and cash games. I don’t feel this is a legit company. What can we do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2018 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skillz-real-money-pool/san-francisco-california/skillz-real-money-pool-got-a-160-off-our-credit-card-san-francisco-california-1422876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content