Complaint Review: Sky link - California

• Sky link

, California
    United States

Sky link Sky wire Lied about antenna working in my area. California

I bought antenna after putting in my zipcode and they said it would work here. After it not working I contacted them 2times never heard back. Checked other site to check if it would work here this report said we are not in a good area for antenna.

When I got my credit card bill it showed a phone number i called recording said to go to there web site and someone would contact me back. They did not contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sky-link/california/sky-link-sky-wire-lied-about-antenna-working-in-my-area-california-1451449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content