Complaint Review: SMC and EMerchant Club - Chatsworth California

• Reported By: Baltimore Maryland
  • SMC and EMerchant Club
    9457 DE Soto Ave
    Chatsworth, California

SMC and EMerchant Club Ripoff for $2279 plus $39 a month for one year. Chatsworth California

I gave SMC & EMerchant Club $2279. for a complete package to bill a online store. My site was completed DECEMBER 21, 2004 through DECEMBER 13, 2005. Plus montly fee of $39. A total $2747 for the year.

I had this site for one year, their were no sale for the whole year. I had another web site billed. Because of this SMC closed down, the web site I had with them on DECEMBER 13, 2005.

I think everyone out there should know, that the rip off people are waiting for you?

George
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2005 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smc-and-emerchant-club/chatsworth-california-91311/smc-and-emerchant-club-ripoff-for-2279-plus-39-a-month-for-one-year-chatsworth-califor-169335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content