Complaint Review: Southampton Roofing - Richboro PA

• Southampton Roofing
    49 Cherokee rd
    Richboro , PA
    United States

Southampton Roofing John Norton John Norton owner of Southampton roofing is a thief he takes peoples money didn’t pay his subs and never comes out to fix if there’s a issue after he completes Job Richboro PA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue statement

*General Comment: I can help you

John Norton robbed me of 2500 dollars

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2018 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/southampton-roofing/richboro-pa-18954/southampton-roofing-john-norton-john-norton-owner-of-southampton-roofing-is-a-thief-he-t-1453999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue statement

AUTHOR: John - (United States)

This report is completely false. We have been in business for over 40!yrs and have a great reputation Or we wouldnt be in business anymore.

This article is from a sub contractor that was hired by us for the first time, we agreed on  a price before we started job  , then unfortunately agreed on another price higher half way thru the job before the sub contractor started again, then at end of job, received an invoice via email for a different price which was 2500.00 Over our agreed price.

In all my years in business, I never once agreed with a sub contractor based on there time, never.  We paid the balance of the second agreed price.  This is not a customer complaint, it's from a sub contractor. and is completely untrue And has been resolved.

#2 General Comment

I can help you

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States)

Give me a call 972-663-8582 Steve Roberts to get details on my 5 day debt recovery program.