Complaint Review: Stateside Billing - Jacksonville Florida

• Stateside Billing
    5800 Beach Blvd Ste 203-160
    Jacksonville, Florida
    United States

Stateside Billing sent email stating I had a pmt due of 62.95...for what??? Jacksonville Florida

received an email from this place called Stateside Billing stating that I had a pmt due of 62.95 and I don't know who these people are or what they want! Never received a phone call from these people but they had a phone number in the email which I called but all I got was voice mail which I left a pretty nasty message for them! I would like to know how they got my email, what this is for and who they are coz I can't get ahold of anyone. If anyone else has had this problem let me know so I will know I'm not the only one out there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2017 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stateside-billing/jacksonville-florida-32257/stateside-billing-sent-email-stating-i-had-a-pmt-due-of-6295for-what-jacksonville-1415348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content