X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Survey Scout - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brighton Michigan
  • Survey Scout www.surveyscout.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Survey Scout what are you doing Internet Nationwide

Yo... SurveyScout... why the h*ll are you spending all of your time on this website trying to see if people have figured out you're a scam?! Instead of wasting all your time looking yourself up all over the internet, how about paying me my FRIGGIN' REFUND THAT YOU OWE ME!

I've been waiting for it, and I still haven't gotten it. If I don't get my refund I'm going to report you to the Better Business Bureau as well and at least put banners all over the net saying to avoid you!!

This company is a waste of everyone's precious time. If you sent your money, don't count on getting paid.

Keisha
Brighton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/survey-scout/nationwide/survey-scout-what-are-you-doing-internet-nationwide-91907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair