Complaint Review: swap.com - Nationwide

• Reported By: Camille — North Bellmore United States
  • swap.com

Nationwide
    United States

swap.com I sent them boxes of my beautiful clothes and they sold them and I now owe them money.

They sold brand new clothes.  Sandels with rinestones and brand new blouses and they are telling me that I owe them $18.00.  I have to sell about ten more pieces to pay them back.  They are a ripoff and I want my clothes back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2018 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/swapcom/nationwide/swapcom-i-sent-them-boxes-of-my-beautiful-clothes-and-they-sold-them-and-i-now-owe-them-1456709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content