Complaint Review: Talk121.com - Las Vegas Nevada

• Talk121.com

Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

Talk121.com Fraud on my debit card Las Vegas Nevada

On january 5 i was on vacation and dialed up This chat line number. I was only able to to talk 5 minutes then got disconnected. My bank account was charged 5 times for 99.99. I called them and they said my phone number owed money from 2 years ago and that the computer charged me for a balance. I have only this number for 8 months from AT&T. I asked if i could send proof. Her sweet voice went to a old ladies voice. Dont use it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2018 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/talk121com/las-vegas-nevada/talk121com-fraud-on-my-debit-card-las-vegas-nevada-1430885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content