Complaint Review: Talmadge Harper - Lebannon Connecticut

• Talmadge Harper
    382 leonard bridge rd
    Lebannon, Connecticut
    United States

Talmadge Harper This guy would sell you his products promising and guaranteeing result Lebannon Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: another troll

I've bought more than $1,200 of his on-line hypnosis products and none of them work at all. Even though I feel ashamed for being so easily scammed I won't let anyone else fall in the same trap. This guy is very good at scamming, promising awesome results to get your money and then when it doesn't work, he just disappears or give you lame excuses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2018 12:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/talmadge-harper/lebannon-connecticut-06249/talmadge-harper-this-guy-would-sell-you-his-products-promising-and-guaranteeing-result-le-1439981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

another troll

AUTHOR: Talmadge - (United States)

All of my products I offer one on one skype and phone consultations to help people trouble shoot if they have any issues.

I don't know who this person is but clearly its a troll who is hell bent on ruining my reputation. I can offer anyone interested literally hundreds upon hundreds of testimonials and contact information of satisfied clients.  I don't know who this person is but clearly they never took advantage of my one on one consultations. I really don't have time for this silliness.