Complaint Review: Tax Relief Servicing` - Anaheim Hills CA

• Tax Relief Servicing`
    160 S. Old Springs Road, Suite 160`
    Anaheim Hills, CA
    United States

Tax Relief Servicing` Collected $1,000.00 to perform Tax relief service. Anaheim Hills CA

This company advertised on the Radio in Arizona in 2014.  I did my research and did not find any derogatory information at that time.  They sent me documentation along with their form of Acknowledgement of Client and TRS stamped with AAA Rating.  I set up a payment schedule and paid their $1,000.00 in full by July 2014.

After making the last payment, I have been trying to contact them....phone is disconnected and my money gone!

This is Fraud and since moving in winter of 2014 to another state, I finally located my paperwork and will begin to track the individuals responsible for the fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2018 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tax-relief-servicing/anaheim-hills-ca-92808/tax-relief-servicing-collected-100000-to-perform-tax-relief-service-anaheim-hills-ca-1463647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content