Complaint Review: The Consultant Clinic - City of London England / City of London

• Submitted: Sun, March 18, 2018
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2018
  • Reported By: Anon — Liverpool England United Kingdom
  • The Consultant Clinic
    10 Harley Street
    City of London, England / City of London
    United Kingdom

The Consultant Clinic This Company Is A Scam- Avoid! City of London England / City of London

Avoid this company!!! It is a total scam, I booked in for lip filler, the doctor upsold me more filler than I intended to purchase saying I would only achieve the desired result if I purchased more. My lips were swollen and bruised for 7 days then went back to normal. I contacted Ffyona Mckeating who owns the company and she told me that some people break the filler down straight away. She offered no review or refund. I now believe fake filler was administered as a lot of other people had the same experience. This company is a scam, do not go there, it’s all fake and a complete rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2018 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-consultant-clinic/city-of-london-england-city-of-london-w1g-9pf/the-consultant-clinic-this-company-is-a-scam-avoid-city-of-london-england-city-of-lond-1434925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content