Complaint Review: The Red Ostrich LLC

• Reported By: Armydoc75 — Clover South Carolina USA
  • The Red Ostrich LLC

The Red Ostrich LLC Never received the plaque I ordered. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ricky Richardson did receive his order

I paid for a plaque to be made. I have tried to contact them with no response. The took me. I even told them I am a Veteran didn't seem to matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2015 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ricky Richardson did receive his order

AUTHOR: lil1123 - (USA)

This is Ricky Richardson who ordered from us and has harrassed us with lies from the beginning. This is his tracking number from the US Postal Service: 9400111699000783714460

It shows that his order was delivered December 12, 2015 , 1:05 pm to

Ricky Richardson
925 Kendrick Road
Clover, SC 29710-9322
He was promised his order would ship by December 18, 2015 for delivery by Christmas and began getting impatient a week after a custom order was placed. This order was delivered well before his stated delivery date.
We do hope you have a Merry Christmas Ricky!