Complaint Review: The Timothy Demonbreun house - Nashville Tennessee

• The Timothy Demonbreun house
    746 Benton Ave
    Nashville, Tennessee
    United States

The Timothy Demonbreun house Richard which is the man who seemingly runs this place only runs it to pay his bills.  LIES RUDE FAKE Nashville Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Best Wishes To An Angry Bride

Richard which is the man who seemingly runs this place only runs it to pay his bills. He doesn't care about his guests nor does he have any respect for your time or money. He is completely self centered and RUDE! I highly recommend finding another place to enjoy your life as he will waste your time effortlessly. He even deletes all of the bad rates that guests post to make his page look better. He refused to hold a check till the appropriate day for our finances and disrespectful made remarks about how much money we make as if he some bad a$$ millionaire. This person is fake and will lie and waste your time, once again effortlessly! Don't even get me started on the dirty pool hot tub and bugs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-timothy-demonbreun-house/nashville-tennessee-37204/the-timothy-demonbreun-house-richard-which-is-the-man-who-seemingly-runs-this-place-only-r-1443279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Best Wishes To An Angry Bride

AUTHOR: Richard - (United States)

THis bride and her groom came to my venue last month to book their small wedding, left a post-dated check dated a month later for the venue payment of only $1000 (which I had reduced for a mid-summer small wedding to be held on an open date). A week later the bride emailed to say she "needed more time" and wanted to be married in August. I agreed to roll their date forward at no cost to a date I likely would have booked another event for at no discount.

The groom then called yesterday to say I could not deposit the $1000 check for the venue fee as he did not have enough money to buy a suit and a dress for his bride, and that he would have to mail another check on another account and "probably" pay for the venue in early June. He also admitted to my surprise that he had not been informed by his bride that she had already moved the wedding date to August.

I then informed the groom that his inability to pay the venue fee as agreed was not accepable and that I would not be able to just hold a future date without the venue payment. His bride then tried to call me and then sent an email saying that she "hated me" and that she would "bring my business down" on the internet. She then sent me a screen shot of this post.

I wish this couple the very best and feel sorry for them. I am also very happy not to be hosting their small wedding or having to deal with persons who resort to threatening me when I refuse to accept their inability to pay for services they want to secure.