Complaint Review: Thom Cadeau - Toronto Ontario

• Thom Cadeau
    casuperdeals.com
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

Thom Cadeau this company stole my money. they told me to send a moneygram for the purchase of an iphone or my money back guaranteed. Toronto Ontario Canada

this company was selling a lot of products of which i bought a $300 phone. this company didnt accept credit cards instead they wanted the money paid by a moneygram under the name of an individual instead of the company. the company sent me a confirmation email but did not give me any tracking number.

I also couldnt get back on the website because it was canceled. the company gave me a contact number and when i called all i got was a recorded message saying that the company was occupied and to leave a message. this company is scaming a lot of people and also they are constructing more fraudulant websites.

luis
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2008 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thom-cadeau/toronto-ontario/thom-cadeau-this-company-stole-my-money-they-told-me-to-send-a-moneygram-for-the-purchase-336525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content