Complaint Review: Tom Pap of Steger Auto Center in Steger, IL - Steger IL

• Tom Pap of Steger Auto Center in Steger, IL
    450 W 34th St
    Steger, IL
    United States

This clown named Tom Pap from Steger Auto called me to discuss the sale and transport of an automobile. He was rude and arrogant and acted like your typical sleazy used car salesman. He told me to go "F*** MYSELF". I can see why he received another 1-star review on Yelp. This guy is a genuine a*****e. I would never do business with him and I strongly suggest that everyone avoid Steger Auto at all costs. No question about it, used car salesmen are the lowest form of scum on this planet and Tom "Pap Smear" is a perfect example of this ilk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2018 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tom-pap-of-steger-auto-center-in-steger-il/steger-il-60475/tom-pap-of-steger-auto-center-in-steger-il-tom-pap-of-steger-auto-sales-is-a-rude-nast-1450709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Here are some screen shots for you

AUTHOR: Tom - (United States)

Proof Harlan is an employee of Bill Avrich at Transit Connection who has also written numourous fake reviews claiming to be a customer of Transport Connection

Trying to defame my character

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I have copys of our previous converszation

AUTHOR: Tom - (United States)

Harlan I would really appreciate it if you removed all your fake reviews on myself. Unlike you who deletes facebook reviews and other reviews when your caught with a lie out of your mouth I keep photo evidence. Would you like me to add a link to the review I put on yelp about Transport Connection in which your boss Bill hung up on me after calling me a sleezy car salesmen because I informed him I had received a lower quote from his competition.

Or would you like me to post the pictures of your facebook post edits that have 4 different versions of your story.

I do not want to go down your route of harrasing and scaring people with law suits and slander cases but we can honestly say what you are trying to do is defame my character which can easily be proven with recorded phone conversations and photographic evidence of your post because you were mad I wrote an HONEST review .

Thank you and feel free to contact me personally or we can continue these fake online reviews your putting up of me

AUTHOR: Harlan - (United States)

Just to clairfy my report, Tommy Papoulias is the General Sales Manager at Steger Auto Sales and he also uses the name "Tom Pap".