This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: TRAILERSHOWROOM.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 31, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, October 31, 2017
  • Reported By: DefraudedCustomer — Phoenix Arizona United States
  • TRAILERSHOWROOM.com
    2290 McGuffey Road
    McGregor, Texas
    United States

TRAILERSHOWROOM.com Scammed out of $20K Nothing Delivered. Defrauded. Misled about Everything! (BUYER BEWARE)

*General Comment: Reached a Settlement

*Consumer Comment: Mr Phoenix Trailer buyer PLEASE READ

Was told 6-8week completion timeline. Spoke to Mike Jordan. I paid $20K deposit and thought things would be moving along. I was wrong.

After they took my deposit, I NEVER heard from anyone for over a month to get any updates on progress and if they even started my trailer.

Over the course of 3months, I sent numerous emails, left voicemails, and FINALLY got a hold of someone who had no idea what trailer i wanted.

I was told they would follow up with me on next steps... NOTHING. 2 more months of voicemails, emails, phone chat attempts to try and get updates...

Again, spoke to Jamie Evans (supposedly the guy in charge of building my trailer) He said NOTHING started yet. (After 5months!!!)
5months after taking my $20K. WTF?? I felt scammed and misled. I felt they had no intention of building my trailer and just took my money.

I asked for it back and they denied my request and said no refunds. Filed a dispute w my credit card company and they fought the dispute and had the nerve to claim they delivered the product. TOTAL LIE!!!!

These guys are complete scammers. It is now almost 7months, nothing delivered, and they will not give me my hard-earned money back.
Totally defrauded out of $20K. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY! DO NOT TRUST THEM! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN! BEWARE!!!

If they think they can discredit my rip of report statements, I have numerous emails documenting the ridiculous communication between Trailer Showroom and Jamie Evans (Trailer Showroom Manufacturer) regarding how terrible his response rate was.

He also claimed they would take their biz elsewhere if nothing could be started. Other emails showing Trailer Showroom claiming the delay was unacceptable, etc. etc.

Sooooo many emails documenting how incompetent these guys are within their own business divisions.

What i dont understand is how they could be ok with just lying about delivering a trailer, and falsify documents with fake man hours, supposed equipment purchases, etc, that didnt exist.... just to win my CC dispute just to keep my $20K.  Calculated, Malicious Thieves!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2017 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trailershowroomcom/mcgregor-texas-76657/trailershowroomcom-scammed-out-of-20k-nothing-delivered-defrauded-misled-about-everyth-1409732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Reached a Settlement

AUTHOR: Aspen - (United States)

I am the original person who filed this report, but the website admin wont respond to fixing my login.... so i am filing this rebuttle to associate my response to my original report.

I have reached a settlement with the trailershowroom people and I am updating this report to reflect this I hope the ripoffreport people accept this rebuttle as it seems to be hte only way i can post something on my original report.

You can verify my email on this login is the same email from the original post. Any questions... please let me know. Otherwise, i would appreciate you posting this response.

Mr Phoenix Trailer buyer PLEASE READ

AUTHOR: Reputation consultant - (United States)

mr. Phoenix trailer buyer I’m sorry for your situation I am a reputation consultant I’m going to touch base with this company and see if there’s a way to resolve this issue and get you the trailer that you have ordered.  You can contact the editor of this website and ask any questions that you like he knows who I am and he knows what I do.

I will do whatever I can to help you resolve this issue