Complaint Review: Trojan Financial Group - Other

• Trojan Financial Group

, Other
    United States

Trojan Financial Group T& F Overdraft

Company called at 8:00 in the morning wanting to serve me papers, saying they had sent me a settlement letter 45 days ago . I informed them I hadn't received anything. They said I had an overdraft on an account that was closed in 2009.

They insisted I send them $983.93 to settle this debt. I made the mistake of giving them my bank information but thought something wasn't right. I was able to cancel my card before they got any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trojan-financial-group/other/trojan-financial-group-t-f-overdraft-1434057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content