X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: United Sales & Book Publishing - North Miami Beach Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Olympia Washington
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • United Sales & Book Publishing PO Box 600880 North Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

United Sales & Book Publishing ripoff North Miami Beach Florida

I sent in $139.00 almost a month ago and I have recieved nothing from them.

I recieved a letter with an application to mail letters from home. In addition to mailing these letters I would be paid $10.00 and envelope that they recieved. To start the program there is a one time fee of $139.00 for processing. It is to be returned by the 4th pay check.

I sent my money order of $139.00 nearly a month ago and have not heard anything from this company. I have tried to contact them by phone. My next step is to mail them a copy of this report with a letter of complaint.

Andrea
Olympia, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2004 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-sales-book-publishing/north-miami-beach-florida-33160-0880/united-sales-book-publishing-ripoff-north-miami-beach-florida-91595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair