X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: UNITED SALES & BOOK PUBLISHING - NORTH MIAMI BEACH Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: CASPER Wyoming
  • UNITED SALES & BOOK PUBLISHING P.O. BOX 600880 NORTH MIAMI BEACH, Florida U.S.A.

UNITED SALES & BOOK PUBLISHING work at home ripoff NORTH MIAMI BEACH Florida

I sent in a money order for $159.00 promising me a package of 350 catalogs, 350 customer mailing labels and 350 large mailing envelopes, for the opportunity to make $10.00 for every catalog I mailed.

I sent my money order in on the 23rd of April, it was cashed on the 30th of April, it is now the 18th of May and I still have not received any correspondance. I have called the number listed but the voice mail box is always full.

This company is a complete fraud. Please don't waste your time and valuable money on this scam.

Jennifer
CASPER, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-sales-book-publishing/north-miami-beach-florida-33160-0880/united-sales-book-publishing-work-at-home-ripoff-north-miami-beach-florida-1033427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair