Complaint Review: United Tel, LLC FINDYOURDIET.COM MTHLY

WWW.FINDYOURDIET.COM
    Internet

United Tel, LLC FINDYOURDIET.COM MTHLY RIP OFF Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

On my Dec. Bill from ATT I had a charge of $14.95 from UNITED TEL, LLC-FINDYOURDIET.COM MTHLY. I never have visited this web site before or called their number. This is not the first time AT&T has let a Fraud company charge to my account. Before I had a COMPUTER, I was charged for visiting an online site and it was billed to my ATT account. I think it's wise to just drop AT&T.

Jesimaka1
Stafford, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 03:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-tel-llc-findyourdietcom-mthly/internet/united-tel-llc-findyourdietcom-mthly-rip-off-internet-415163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (USA)

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or by email at customersupport at billinghelpnow dot com sothat we may resolve your inquiry.

Sincerely,