Complaint Review: U.S. Inmate call solutions LLC Inmatcallsolutions - Internet

• Reported By: Eva — Nashville Tennessee USA
  • U.S. Inmate call solutions LLC Inmatcallsolutions

Internet
    USA

U.S. Inmate call solutions LLC Inmatcallsolutions U.S. Inmate call solutions LLC Inmatcallsolutions This company is very deceptive in their business practices Frisco Internet

On 01/07/2016 I purchased a telephone package from this company. They informaed me that after paying over $74 for the use of a phone number they would provide after they processed my payment. I have tried on numerous occasions to contact them to no avail.

My husband and I feel that this company deceives its customers by claiming to provide a service they don't provide and have no intention of doing so. They should be ligtigated to the fullest extent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2016 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-inmate-call-solutions-llc-inmatcallsolutions/internet/us-inmate-call-solutions-llc-inmatcallsolutions-us-inmate-call-solutions-llc-inmatca-1279272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content