Complaint Review: Vista Print - MWI BUSINESS MAX - dealpass.com - Internet

• Vista Print - MWI BUSINESS MAX - dealpass.com
    dealpass.com
    Internet

Vista Print - MWI BUSINESS MAX - dealpass.com ripoff Internet

I just recently noticed 12.95 was taken from my credit card from a company called Business Max. Upon using google to search to see who this company was I ran across someone else saying they got ripped off also. Something needs to be done with this company before someone else gets ripped off.

I have dealt with Vista Print before with no problems until now. I cant say if it is Vista Print or someone in their organization. I was just wanting everyone to know what is going now. I hope something is done about this company.

Jeff
Ormond Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2005 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vista-print-mwi-business-max-dealpasscom/internet/vista-print-mwi-business-max-dealpasscom-ripoff-internet-159014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content