Complaint Review: Vue Castle Hills Lewisville Tx DFW - Plano Texas

• Vue Castle Hills Lewisville Tx DFW
    6529 Preston rd # 100
    Plano, Texas
    United States

Vue Castle Hills Lewisville Tx DFW Tipton Group Dallas Vue Castle Hills racist to prospective renters Plano Texas

*Consumer Comment: Oh Dear...

*Consumer Comment: Slumlord Shawn won’t do anything

*Consumer Comment: Nicest People Ever

Stay away. They prejudice here. On weekend customer service girl with brown hair at desk on the right said they don't got any apartment home to rent or see. She say they ain't got no wait list either. We see her be friendly and take Mexicans to look at apartment home up by mailboxes tho. Rang up to talk to manager and girl named Lindy or Lindsay something like that rude and hang up phone. Do ur self a favor, stay away or go to Discovery down the way. I get word round town they be racist. They owned by Tipton Group in Plano Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vue-castle-hills-lewisville-tx-dfw/plano-texas-75024/vue-castle-hills-lewisville-tx-dfw-tipton-group-dallas-vue-castle-hills-racist-to-prospe-1433328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Oh Dear...

AUTHOR: Steven - (United States)

Just like the original commenter, you appear to have some serious attitude problems. I don’t know who you are, but I’m glad you’re not living here. My neighbors are quiet and friendly, and your story about drug dealers is a complete fabrication. Why do you feel the need to make up all these lies? You’re a two-time felon? You’re lucky the management even took the time to talk to you, because I’d sure never rent to you lol. You sound like a troublemaker that nobody wants to have as a neighbor, and with that kind of attitude, you’ll probably end up back behind bars, where you belong. To the management, thank you for weeding out losers like this, and thank you for keeping this apartment community a safe and clean place to live for my family.

Slumlord Shawn won’t do anything

AUTHOR: David - (United States)

Lived here for years yet they were just built recently? Sure! Do not believe this guy. He dates the fat ugly leasing girl Landy or nasty skinny heather who f*s all the dudes she can Used to be a gorgeous community, and they jacked prices up. I was happy to pay additional but they drastically reduced standards. Lots of empty units meant the new manager Shawn let anyone and everyone in. Heather the leasing girl is nasty & hateful & won’t put in maintenance requests. I heard Landy the fat ugly leasing girl say on phone when I was in office putting my notice in , "you only have two felonies so you’re approved. Three is our cut off right now”. I asked her, she said Shawn modified approval criteria to fill vacancies. Vue sucks, people roam around all night long, I’ve been approached 4 different times by dealers. On Friday night a trio of black, white, Mexican teenage boys were trying car doors at 3am. They had holster with pistol- armed would be robbers and vandals. Courtesy officer won’t answer calls. I heard gun shots last night. To think people let the kids run loose all hours, dogs swim in pool, and there are shootings? Tipton made baddddddd changes to lower standards and push good people out. My wife is black and even said that quality of tenants declined & it looks like Oak Cliff. Don’t rent here, they should rename it to Trails of Oak Cliff.

Nicest People Ever

AUTHOR: Steven - (United States)

I’ve lived at this place for years, and my experience has been wonderful! No racism here! The management is so friendly, and I’m very pleased with my apartment. We’re a peaceful, happy community, and we’re generally very welcoming to new neighbors. The Mexican families here are very nice, too. Best of luck finding a place elsewhere! And please learn to be nice. You sound like someone who hates Mexicans and just wants to stir up trouble. We don’t want that here. Have fun at Discovery!