Complaint Review: Wendy Loewen - canadiandogregistry - Internet

• Reported By: John — Vancouver Canada
  • Wendy Loewen - canadiandogregistry

Internet
    Canada

Wendy Loewen - canadiandogregistry canadiandogregistry.ca Total rip off DO NOT BUY from this website!!! Internet

I bought one of their packages thinking it was legit, but boy was I surpised when I got a cheap print out in the mail....I could have literally done this myself from home..I cannot believe people are allowed to get away with this...I caution anyone looking at this website to thnk twice. Do not waste your money.. You will be severly disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2018 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wendy-loewen-canadiandogregistry/internet/wendy-loewen-canadiandogregistry-canadiandogregistryca-total-rip-off-do-not-buy-from-th-1464294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content