Complaint Review: West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services - San Diego California

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2018
  • Reported By: Bayfield Colorado
  • West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services
    8334 Clairemont Mesa Blvd Suite 214
    San Diego, California
    United States of America

Was contacted by Rudy Cambero to do a loan Modification he told us he get it done for 3500.00. He said it would take 30-90 days. It has been 7 months and nothing. The so called owner Brandon Martinez said he would take our file over and he can't even give me an update. He just comes up with excuses and I have asked for a refund but they have excuses not to give us our money back. They basically stole 3500.00 from us while we are struggling.I have several emails from them promising they will get it done and it is almost done and nothing. Don't fall for this..

Sugarbear Bayfield, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/west-coast-funding-and-real-estate-services/san-diego-california-92111/west-coast-funding-and-real-estate-services-this-is-a-scamthis-company-basically-stole-3-450705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
1Employee/Owner

West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services

AUTHOR: Frustrated - (U.S.A.)

I did recieve my refund from Brandon after a long time trying. I am sure maybe he was trying to do good and help but it was very frustrating. I am grateful that he did and I am sorry it took this to do it. I am glad to know his company is not a scam.

UPDATE..West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services

AUTHOR: Frustrated - (U.S.A.)

I spoke with Brandon and he said he put my refund in the mail. I really appreciate that he did that. It could be the lenders that are very slow at getting modifications done and if so they need to keep everyone posted better. Brandon has made good contact with me about the refund and once again i am very thankful.

West Coast Funding And Real Estate Services

AUTHOR: Frustrated - (U.S.A.)

I was contacted by Brandon today and he insured me that my refund is in the mail. I believe it must be the lenders that are taking a long time to do the loan modifications. I really do appreciate Brandon giving us our money back. That really means alot.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

COMPLETE MISUNDERSTANDING

AUTHOR: Brandon - (U.S.A.)

Client did request a refund on a couple different occasions. Each time we offered to give her a 100% refund and after conversation she would than tell us "not yet, I want the modification to get done". We informed the client that if she changed her mind and wanted the check to just let us know. Client did not contact us to request the refund before this posting. We have since put a check in the mail for her and actually left her file in process to try to get the modification done for her anyways.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

dont deal with persons outsite your area

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

dont deal with persons outsite your area

if you get scammed and you can meet with them face to face, you have a better chance of getting your money back.